1. Club Membership cards, Environment Agency Licences and Day Tickets (as applicable) must be carried at all times and produced on request.
2. Fishing is from Platforms only.
3. Barbless Hooks Only.
4. No Fixed Rigs.
5. Maximum of TWO Rods per Person.
6. No Rods or Poles to be left unattended at any time.
7. No Nut Baits.
8. No Carp to be kept in keep nets (unless during a Club organised event).
9. All Fish to be Treated with Care and returned to the water unharmed.
10. All Juniors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an Adult.
11. Fishing is from Dawn to Dusk. Night Fishing by Booking Only with a minimum of 24hrs Notice.
12. Unhooking Mats Must be Used.
13. No Litter to be Left Whatsoever.
14. All Dogs Must be Kept on a Lead and mess to be Cleaned up and Removed.
15. No Fires, all Barbecues to be laid on gravel pathways. Please ensure all Barbecues are Extinguished Fully and Removed after use.
16. No Destroying bank side Vegetation or Wildlife.
17. All Noise to be Kept to a Minimum at all Times (Radios Etc).
18. Members are Expected to Conduct Themselves in a Considerate and Non Disruptive Manner. Possession or use of Drugs or illegal substances are forbidden at this site. Anyone choosing to ignore this warning will be subject to full club committee action against them.
19. No Braid or Lead Core. Coated Braided Hook lengths Allowed, (ensure a suitable strength main line used with this method, recommend 12Ib minimum)
Please see the Notice Board for night fishing rules and relevant Lake Secretary Contact for booking.
Bideford & District Angling Club do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to cars, tackle or personal belongings.